• Controlling/supervising overall administrative contents.
• Contractual issues of, sub-contractors, financial agreements, suppliers.
• Management of office accounts, monitoring finance needs of the project and preparing of fund requests.
• The correct management of the cash and bankbook and preparation of documents to be submitted monthly to the country office.
• Compliances of organizational financial procedure and completeness of documents.
• To insure proper bookkeeping of all financial transaction.
• To check that all cash, bank receipt, payments and journal vouchers is compliance with the financial policies and rules of MDO.
• Maintain cash and bankbook according to MDO.
• Keep track of all cash transactions held at office on daily bases.
• Disbursement of cash for work activities.
• Ensuring that all cash files and folders are organized according to the MDO filing system.
• Render other tasks as maybe assigned by the superior
Certificate/Diploma in Finance or Business Administration.
You are kindly requested to submit your CV and letter of motivation with complete to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing Door Organization, also known as MDO, is the trade association for the marketing, communications, and advertising Organization in Afghanistan. It serves as a networking organization that connects its members, who pay a yearly fee, to other companies and people within the industry. And also ODM offer video content on screens located in places where people have "dwell time," including shopping malls, bars, health clubs, doctor's offices, office lobbies and elevators, restaurants, taxi cabs, airports, airplanes, hotels, gas stations and other high-traffic venues etc.