• Maintenance, Installation and Configuration of different devices i.e., Printers, Wireless access points, Routers, MS Outlook & Office.
• Have strong network knowledge, solving problems of OS system (Windows 07, 08).
• Perform regular software, Operating system and anti-virus updates.
• Be responsible for monitoring IT equipment at the office.
• Make a log and documentation of any Internet Issues (connectivity change, breakdown, equipment change) & report to supervisor.
• Reporting any IT related issue.
install and manage the Windows, MS office, accounting and related computer software.
Troubleshoot and maintain the computer hardware and softwares.
creating and managing email accounts for staff and also train staff on email and internet surfing.
Assist staff on creating database on ms excel.
Facilitate and configure the wifi and cable connection and also check and control the bandwidth on daily basis.
support staff on any other issue as happening in IT environment on daily basis.
Any other task as assign by the Supervisor.