Objective 1: Watch over people’s security
- Screen and organize entries and exits, movements of people inside and outside the base day and night;
- Check the identity of visitors and inform the Radio room (or the expatriate present in the building) of their arrival;
- Register all movements of visitors and WHH vehicles;
- Control the crowd if necessary.
- Accompany expatriates when they are moving either by car or by foot
- Report to radio room or office security officer/ manager immediately any disruptions or problems;
- Report to radio room or office security officer/ manager immediately any major event.
Objective 2: Watch over the security of the premises and office assets
- Watch over the security of the equipment;
- Ensure integrity of the logistic stocks and material at any moment;
- Watch over the security of the premises: enclosures, gate, etc.
- Register all office assets to the registration book, such as Laptops, Cameras, etc…;
Objective 3: Generator running
- He starts and shuts down the generator according to the needs and schedule
- He is responsible to fill the fuel tank of generator when empty and report on the fuel forms directory to the logistic dept.
- He keeps track of the generator's starting time and shutting down time
- He reports any mechanical issue to the logistic dept.
Objective 4: Contribute towards collecting information on the security situation:
- Transmit all information on the security situation;
- Write immediately a report on any incidents having occurred.
Objective 5: Work Miscellaneous tasks
- Operate the stand-by radio if applicable;
- Attend and participate in trainings identified/organized by his supervisor
Follow any new procedures and guidelines designated in circulars from Country Director
- Any other duties as assigned by his supervisor